- 99% pure
- 3 Years
- Room Temperature
Stevia comes from the Stevia rebaudiana plant and it is much sweeter than sugar - the extract can taste 200-300 times sweeter than table sugar it is heat-stable, pH-stable, and not fermentable.
CAS No. : 57817-89-7
- Mineral content: Iron, magnesium and cobalt's
- Molecular weight: 804
- It keeps its flavor stable under high and low temperatures.
- Stevia doesn't ferment.
- It is soluble in water, alcohol.
- Calories: 0
- Saturated fat: 0
- Sugars: 0
- Cholesterol: 0
- Carbohydrates: 0
Application: It is can also be sold in liquid form. A few drops will be enough to sweeten the food.
Uses: As a new-type natural sweetener, stevia can be used widely in all kinds of industries such as food, beverage, medicine, cosmetics and so on. Generally speaking, stevia can be substituted for cane sugar or saccharin in all fields. At present, stevia mostly be used in food and beverage. In addition, it can be used in cold food, caned food, condiments, wines, chewing gum, toothpaste and some cosmetics.
- Kelang port malaysia
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 1000 tons a month Per Month
- 10 Days
- Free samples are available
- Eastern Europe, North America
- All India
81930, Kota Tinggi, Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, 80000, Malaysia